Opinions expressed on the run for her® Blog and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of run for her®.
Policy and Guidelines
We welcome your participation in sharing your thoughts and opinions when commenting on a blog post. To keep the discussion focused, please consider the following guidelines before submitting your comments:
- All comments submitted to this blog will be reviewed by run for her® staff prior to their publication.
- Comments containing obvious factual inaccuracies, unattributed facts and quotes or libelous/unlawful statements will not be published.
- Comments focused on selling or promoting a product or service will be excluded.
- The author of a comment assumes all responsibility for obtaining approval to use information from third party organizations or references that include personal or identifying information. run for her® assumes no responsibility for content that did not receive prior consent.
- We will not publish comments that we feel are abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, or threatening to another person or entity.
- In addition, we reserve the right to not publish comments that we deem for any other reason to be unsuitable, unlawful, or objectionable, such as but not limited to the content of the posting/material (for example, the usage of inappropriate language), the subject matter, the timeliness or relevance of the material/posting, or reasons related to intellectual property, among others. We may employ technical tools to identify postings that may contain objectionable material.